Our leading Entertainment client is seeking a temp Project Manager to join their team for 6 months!
We are seeking a candidate, familiar with project management and physical production to work as part of a dynamic team to oversee the workflow and administration for a new production initiative. This position will be based in our Los Angeles, Hollywood office.
High proficiency in Google Suite, and an aptitude for copywriting and editing is essential.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough and able to oversee multiple workflows with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a position that requires someone who is detail oriented, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will support the Production Operations Team, whilst also being a key point of contact for some of our cross-functional partners. The Production Operations team is leading an initiative to localize, and therefore, translate, our Global Guidelines within our Production Manual. This role will oversee and manage the workflow for that translation and localization, as well as providing support to the Operations Team around general roll-out of the initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall project and workflow management for translation of Global Guidelines
- Management of Quality Control work between Netflix Internal Executives and Localization Team.
- Manage overall Global Guidelines content alignment including consistent copywriting, formatting, tone of voice etc.
- Manage roll-out for the Netflix Production Manual through multiple phases
- Work closely with Production Technology team to resolve issues during roll-out
- Fluency in English
- Prior project management experience
- Previous experience working within production a plus
- Strong experience working within Google Suite, e.g. Google docs, Sheets, etc.
- Ability to handle management of several projects in various points of completion
- Prior experience working with Zendesk a plus
- Experience in written content generation, copywriting and editing online advantageous.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and how to respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask