First Presbyterian Church CDC Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
First Presbyterian Church Child Development Center located in the downtown area in Raleigh, NC has an immediate opening for a Program Coordinator to join our Administrative Team. This is a full-time position with similar responsibilities as an Assistant Director and Coordinating Teacher.
We value reliability, quality, creativity, and diversity. We also believe in providing a safe, healthy, and inclusive environment. If you have the same values, we invite you to apply to join our school family.
We offer highly competitive salaries and bonuses, and a full range of benefits including insurance paid vacations, paid holidays, continuing education, and childcare benefits.
Minimum of Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with 12 semester hours in ECE
Minimum of Level 2 Administrative Credentials
Strong knowledge of ITERS, ECERS, and NAEYC
Great organization skills and ability to be a self-starter
Curriculum and Instruction
Experience: Must have at least one (1) year of verifiable experience working with young children and at least one (1) year of verifiable experience as an administrator or manager.
- Health regulation requirements ( e.g., current vaccinations, TB test) and a clear background check.
What will set you apart:
- Proven classroom management and knowledge of ITERS and ECERS.
- Caring, professional, compassionate demeanor, and love for what you do.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills in order to work with Administrative team members, center staff, children, parents, and prospective families with the ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- We offer a very competitive and generous benefits package.
- Health insurance, vision, and liability insurance for all full-time employees following their probationary period.
- Our use of the Voluntary Enhanced ratio means a smaller teacher-to-child ratio.
For more information about North Carolina education requirements: http://ncchildcare.nc.gov; section 10A NCAC 09 .0710 PRESERVICE REQUIREMENTS FOR LEAD TEACHERS, TEACHERS AND AIDES
First Presbyterian Church CDCWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses and a full range of benefits including insurance, PTO, etc. using voluntary enhanced ratios.
FPCCDC is a church-based program located in downtown Raleigh. We value reliability, quality, creativity, and diversity. We also believe in providing a safe, healthy, and inclusive environment. If you have the same values, we invite you to apply to join our school family.
120 West Hargett StreetRaleigh, NC
BusinessView all jobs at First Presbyterian Church CDC