- Preferably Bachelor' Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounting or purchasing.
- New graduates are okay to apply as long as he/she have at least 1-2 years internship.
- Not really looking for a senior accounting of finance candidate.
Maintain invoices and payments for our Vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Invoice vendor invoices.
- Receive Purchase Order work that is completed.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure project/job completion.
- Keep up with payments on a weekly basis.
- Correct Purchase orders according to true-ups.
- Reconcile all vendor Statements.
- Help with other tasks as needed, such as invoicing, purchase orders, checks.
- 1-2 year accounting or purchasing experience.
- Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting System.
- Ariett Purchase Order System.
- Attention to detail.
- Time Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.