First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is seeking to employ Internal Medicine physicians for their growing group. Our practices are located in highly desirable areas on the West Coast of Florida and are close to the beautiful beaches that line the Gulf of Mexico. The community has top rated schools, excellent restaurants & shopping and lots of activities for people of all ages.
Highlights of the position:
- Outpatient only. Both groups use the Medical Hospitalists to cover inpatients.
- Physicians will see approximately 15-18 patients per day in the office.
- Patient population will be 18 and older.
- No hospital call. Nights and weekend practice coverage will be shared with other internal medicine physicians in the group.
- Stable group in existence for 25+ years. Physician retention and satisfaction are high in the group.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine preferred, but we will consider Board Eligible if within 3 years of completing training.
- Physicians have sovereign immunity.
- We are a not-for-profit entity. Physicians can participate in the PSLF program if employed by FPG.
Employment contracts include a generous 2 year guaranteed salary with bonus potential along with excellent comprehensive benefits - health, dental, vision, disability, life, 403B, CME, PTO, and 7 paid holidays among many other benefits. After two years, physician can move to a pay model which guarantees a higher salary. Relocation assistance and other perks will be provided.
Please contact Joelle Hennesey, Senior Manager, Physician Services, at 941-917-2818 or Joelle-Hennesey@smh.com if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.