Regional Marketing Coordinator
- Expired: June 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REGIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Regional Marketing Coordinator provides support to the business development team within their region. They assist in marketing strategy creation and execution for their region. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Business Partner and operationally works in a day-to-day capacity with the Regional Vice President to ensure that the region's marketing needs are being met. This role is part of the First Onsite Global Marketing team.
- Support the Marketing team in the established marketing strategy by assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars, and organizing and planning promotional events, presentations, and CE classes
- Planning and managing regional tradeshows, conferences, events, and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, assignments and schedules, managing RSVP lists, etc.
- Maintain inventory of regional sales materials and promotional items to ensure all resources are accurate and current
- Meet with sales team in a regular cadence to discuss opportunities and needs
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospects for sales teams and marketing outlets
- Assist sales teams in day-to-day contacts with clients (things such as social media and email help)
- Helping to onboard new sales team members with sales enablement platforms
- Analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational, planning, and project management skills; ability to be forward-thinking and maintain a strong sense of urgency
- Willingness to be flexible and shift priorities/processes as needed
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Self-motivator with outstanding time-management and task completion skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of PC based computers
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of Monday.com a plus
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in working with a large and diverse team
- Ability to identify gaps and implement strategic and technical solutions
- Aptitude in coordinating conversations between team members and cross-functional teams
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or business a plus
- Experience working in a previous marketing position a plus
- Near-office travel to industry and company events (10%)
THE COMPANY offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
THE COMPANY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. THE COMPANY will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of THE COMPANY, and THE COMPANY will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
THE COMPANY is an E-Verify Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressBoynton Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at First Onsite