- Expired: May 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company services. The Project Coordinator interacts with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns, and complaints mainly by phone and e-mail. The Project Coordinator has responsibility for the job project from initial job set-up through job final stage and is responsible for the quality, production, schedule, and accuracy of their assigned projects. Expert and friendly communication and effective listening skills are a must for this challenging and rewarding position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Receives initial call from a client and creates job lead.
- Responsible for customer relations and client interaction.
- Prepares final estimate once work has been completed.
- Works closely with the project manager to ensure job tasks are completed in a timely basis and communication with clients is strong and accurate.
- Reviews pending sales and completes follow-up on proposals.
- Schedule jobs with the client, project management & subcontractors.
- Create work orders
- Prepare and provide all job-related documentation to clients
- Maintain professional and courteous customer relations.
- Administrative support (copies, project coordination, calendar management, and scheduling).
- Microsoft experience (Excel, Word).
- Communication (written and verbal, organizational and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, written, and verbal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- 2-4 years of customer service experience.
- Xactimate and/or T&M estimating experience preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred - English and Spanish
- Typical work shifts are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, overtime may be required to meet project deadlines and to properly serve emergency events that occur on a 24/7 basis.
- Standard office environment - sitting, walking, and standing - with the use of information technology may apply such as cell phones, email, keyboarding, and reporting software.
Good organizational, time management, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions. Organizational skills sufficient to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team, under the pressure of competing deadlines and with frequent interruptions, working from own initiative and/or following direction, policies, or procedures. Ability to identify customer needs and maintain and support a customer service philosophy. Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts
THE COMPANY offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
THE COMPANY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. THE COMPANY will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of THE COMPANY, and THE COMPANY will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
THE COMPANY is an E-Verify Employer.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
TechnologyView all jobs at First Onsite