Traveling Supervisor (On Call) - Client Solutions
- $25 to $28 Hourly
The Project Supervisor is the secondary position of understanding, organizing and directing on-site work activities. These activities shall lead to the workmanlike completion of an assigned task within scope, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for most day to day field operations
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure project comes in on Budget
- Work with the Project Manager to create the schedule
- Assist with the daily planning and activity at project site
- Ensures the quality of work being performed is up to industry, company, and owner standards
- Maintain a daily log of conditions, activities, communications and notable events
- Identify and assist in completing documentation as necessary
- Verify and approve work progress and completion
- Be attentive to material needs, types, demands and availability to perform work
- Respond to and address changes on project
- Coordinate with Project Manager any/all Change Orders
- Coordinate with Project Manager Sub contract termination
- Communicate with the Project Manager, Project Director and Owner informing them of current project conditions
- Ensure a daily job site safety meeting has been conducted
- Maintain attention to the safety and protection of property and workers on the site at all times
- Report any/all job site accidents to Health & Safety Officer and Project Manager
- Complete administrative duties (e.g., expense reports, time sheets, etc.) in a timely manner
- Computer Literate; MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook (Email)
- Coordinate daily labor and material needs in a manner to produce the best efficiency
- Be knowledgeable of Local, State and Federal Code requirements
- Knowledgeable of inspection requirements
- Ability to execute quality control/assurance
- Ability to motivate Subs to complete work on time
- Ability to adjust schedule or work activities in the event of unavoidable delays to make up lost time
- Possess leadership qualities
- Communicate well; verbally and written
- Work with clients and management in a professional manner
- Work with subs, suppliers, and vendors in a professional manner
- 1 year industry experience (fire, water and mold restoration), preferred
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- This is an on-call hourly position with no guarantee on the number of hours worked. The availability and length of jobs and travel vary based on company need. We are specifically looking for applicants eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull 50lbs or more
- Able to stand without accommodations (assistance) for long periods (up to 8-10 hours a day)
THE COMPANY offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
THE COMPANY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. THE COMPANY will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of THE COMPANY, and THE COMPANY will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
THE COMPANY is an E-Verify Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
First Onsite - USNew Haven, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.