- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, flood, fire, smoke and natural disasters.
The Restoration Manager is responsible for collaboration of overall operations strategy with Regional Manager, Project Directors and Corporate Leadership to achieve the financial goals and objectives of the company. They will solicit input and provide updates from concept through completion with both internal and external parties. They will be responsible for leading, motivating and directing team members to achieve the goals for a project safely, on time and under budget. They will be responsible for developing and utilizing resources that meet and exceed company standards for quality, integrity and timeliness.
Responsibility for the implementation of agreed-upon operations strategy and achieving the milestones of the expansion plan. Overall responsibility for the safe and successful completion all projects.
- Enforce all safety policies and procedures at all times
- Direct and manage project managers, technicians, labor and subcontractors to successfully complete projects on time and within budget
- Manage vehicle/equipment maintenance and inventory
- Increase and manage local subcontractor relationships in each region to support regional sales and marketing objectives
- Establish local labor to increase self-performing capabilities
- Recruit and develop project management and restoration technician staff to support operations capabilities in each region
- Conduct reviews of operation team, make training recommendations and implement improvements
- Reviewing plans and specs with a particular emphasis on work to be self-performed
- Researching and recommending most efficient means, methods and techniques of performing work
- Implement plans to meet customer's expectations and critical project components
- Enforce company communication policy ensuring delivery of timely and complete Daily Field Reports
- Plan and control all restoration activities with the Project Managers, Restoration Technicians and Labor
- Coordinate field activities of subcontractors and suppliers
- Establish and maintain harmonious labor relations among job site personnel
- Interface and conduct reviews with subcontractors and vendors to ensure the delivery of competitive prices and services
- Participate in the solicitation of work from commercial end users, Insurance Brokers, Adjusters and Risk Management with the sales team
- Develop On Call schedule for a 90 day period
- Oversee the D&R production report
- Manage the D&R work order process and purchase orders
- Develop job baseline budgets
- Work with the GC Manager in cross training staff
- Be the stop gap for all restoration protocols
- Provide Xactimate scopes when necessary
- Ability to travel outside the state to set up and run projects
- Enforce DOT regulations when necessary
- Understand how to interpret blueprints, request and manage permits, have OSHA 30 or 100 hour certification
- Proficient with SAGE/Timberscan
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Project
- Ability to motivate a team, work under pressure, and possess excellent time management skills
- Five or more years of experience in the restoration industry
- Technical knowledge of and experience working with various types of drying equipment
- Experience with Xactimate
Special Position Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as business needs dictate
- Valid driver's license required
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Position requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching
THE COMPANY offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
THE COMPANY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. THE COMPANY will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of THE COMPANY, and THE COMPANY will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
THE COMPANY is an E-Verify Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
First Onsite - US
Get fresh Restoration Industry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.