- Expired: July 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rolyn, LLC, a division of First Onsite USA Holdings, Inc., is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, and educational properties from water damage, flood, fire, smoke, and natural disasters. We honor our commitments, enforce high ethical standards, and treat all stakeholders with respect. Our projects are done right, on time, and on budget.
We ensure that we are providing world-class products and services through the best people in the industry. In order to attract and retain the highest-caliber staff, we offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package, and a fun work environment. We work hard and play hard because life is too short to not enjoy what we do.
Overview Of AP Supervisor Role
- Supervise a small team of AP specialists
- Daily review of AP vendor bills for accuracy in coding/processing
- Daily review of check requests for coding accuracy and correct approvals
- Manage vendor communications/issues
- Manage AP email groups to insure all issues have been addressed
- Oversee vendor compliance setup in the Sage 300 AP module
- Oversee the processing of vendor lien waivers
- Manage the month end AP close process including preparation of accrual entries
- Assist in sales & use tax preparations/filings
- Review weekly check runs and other off-cycle payments to vendors
Preferred Qualifications for AP Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Specific experience in accounts payable preferred
- Experience with Sage 300 helpful
- Experience with construction accounting/job costing preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft products, particularly Excel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Rolyn LLC, a division of First Onsite USA Holdings, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package to include a rich array of benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, group term life/AD&D, a 401k Plan, eight paid holidays, and PTO.
First Onsite - US
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Onsite - US