Security Officer- 6pm to 2am- (Police/Military experience preferred)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The First National Center Security Team seeks a reliable and trustworthy Night Security Officer. (6pm-2am, Monday to Friday)
- Assist in the protection of assets by maintaining and safeguarding the physical perimeter, exterior, and interior of facilities
- Patrol and protect facilities to prevent illegal and unauthorized activities
- Maintain active knowledge of all building-owned and leased spaces including parking areas and avenues of travel to and from locations
- Perform escort duties as required
- Report and respond to unusual or emergencies using appropriate actions for each event
- Be alert for potential security, property, or safety concerns and initiate appropriate actions
- Provides security protection by utilizing and monitoring the organization's access control systems, electronic surveillance systems, and other monitoring devices
- Maintain proficiency and certifications of assigned weapons and equipment.
- Maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Could require lifting and/moving up to 200 pounds, standing for an extended period, and extensive periods of walking.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Oklahoma CLEET certification (armed security)
- Five (5) years of experience with military, law enforcement, intelligence, or private sector security organization strongly preferred
- Requires knowledge of security principles and practices
- Requires knowledge of security systems, devices, and building automation systems
- Requires adaptability to a corporate, high-touch, inviting public environment
- Must be capable of patrolling 1 million-square-foot First National Center location and climbing up 34 flights of stairs daily to check work areas
- Must be qualified with weapons and possess a background that would allow for a security clearance
- Must possess strong interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Must possess the ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to overcome challenges
The First National Center Security Team provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the First National Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
First National Security
120 N. Robinson AvenueOklahoma City, OK
Get fresh Security Officer- 6pm to 2am- (Police/Military experience preferred) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.