Sales Representative / Business Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
R. Weber Construction is one of First National Realty Partners portfolio companies. The thesis of RWC is to provide General Construction services for our properties and other third-party clients. R. Weber Construction is a full service commercial general contractor with the ability to perform ground up construction, interiors, capital improvements, and complete development. Having RWC as a partner is how we will ensure our properties remain World Class.
The Sales Representative/Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for business growth, managing opportunities, and optimizing marketing strategies for the business of R. Weber Construction.
- Source Leads
- Develop new client relationships
- Client Liaison
- Develop existing FNRP Client Relationships
- Lead and/or participate in sales pitches and presentations
- Travel nationally to meet new and existing clients
- Conduct research on clients, prospects, industries, conferences and membership organizations and keep an updated log of target clients and markets
- Attend trade shows and other industry association meetings
- Create and maintain, along with the assistance of marketing and RWC team, materials used in support of client pitches and new business pursuits, including PowerPoint presentations, webinars, marketing brochures and RFP responses.
- Increase the business opportunities of R. Weber Construction which drive revenue
- Staying abreast of market conditions and competition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record as a sales representative in the commercial construction, real estate and/or related industry.
- Familiarity with Commercial Real Estate practices
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Must be able to work with employees at all levels, tenants, potential tenants, consultants, attorneys, engineers, city representatives, and contractors
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Acts with integrity on decisions while maintaining the highest ethical standards with company policies, procedures and standards
- Effective sales approach, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute on opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; specifically, Outlook, Word and Excel
Includes a typical office or home-based office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues. Travel as required to pursue opportunities on a national level, 50% minimum travel.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
This position has no direct reports.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that's reshaping the commercial real estate landscape. Our vertically integrated structure provides the #1 option for accredited investors looking to earn superior risk-adjusted returns in the necessity-based retail space. Our trusted relationships with top national-brand tenants give our team game-changing intelligence and maneuverability in the industry, specializing in grocery-anchored properties. Our trusted connections with the largest national brands in the country, and our proven investment criteria, allow us to de-risk investment opportunities and present the best, institutional-quality deals to investors who previously would never have had access to this asset class on the open market.
All of this would be impossible without the unparalleled knowledge and experience of our team members who bring the best of their respective fields to our firm. At FNRP we strive to be a responsible organization that creates value for all our stakeholders alike, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees. Our world-class team is united by the same core values as well as dedication toward FNRP's vision: to create a world where everyday accredited investors can invest in world-class institutional quality grocery-anchored commercial real estate.
Working at First National Realty Partners is unlike anything you've experienced before. We're not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We believe in flexibility, accountability, comradery, and achieving our goals together. Will you join us?
First National Realty Partners
AddressRed Bank, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?