The First National Center firm seeks highly experienced, professional Building Engineer for a historical high-rise in Oklahoma City.
Must have experience working in a high-rise environment with complex, life safety building systems. This is a “hands-on” position that will require you to work with a team of maintenance technicians and janitorial staff members.
Previous experience working in a residential high-rise tower is strongly preferred. You must be able to troubleshoot and be available during building emergencies.
The candidate must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and other critical systems that support the entire building.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide supervision and is responsible for implementing all preventative maintenance and repair operations at the facility. Observes/evaluates maintenance and repairs.
· Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building.
· Performs maintenance tasks. Oversees and inspects work.
· Assesses repair needs and estimated time needed for repair, including evaluating the need for further instruction or outside help.
· Schedule and performs minor and routine maintenance on all appropriate equipment regularly.
· Assist with building inspections, procuring bids, building operations, and other tasks as necessary.
· Monitor the functions of service contractors and building repair and maintenance contractors.
· Monitor and maintain optimum performance of all building systems, including mechanical, electrical, fire, security, HVAC, and water.
· Inventories and acquisitions maintenance supplies. Request materials, tools, and supplies needed for a job.
· Maintains disaster preparedness by identifying potential problems, developing response plans, managing crises.
· Observes all safety standards and participates in the Company’s efforts to provide a safe work environment.
· Formulates, recommends and implements best practices to improve the facility’s operations.
· Ensure the timely completion of work orders.
· Oversees or participates in construction, installation, and preventative maintenance of equipment.
· Monitor pool and pool equipment daily.
· Must be aware of the condition of physical property throughout the property and immediately correct unsafe conditions, e.g., broken gates leading to the pool, broken steps, open holes, broken/burned out exterior lights.
· Performs maintenance replacement and repair in carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, mechanical, painting, flooring, and other building repairs.
· Must possess maintenance and repair skills in HVAC, cooling towers, chillers, painting, carpentry, plumbing, and electricity.
· Maintains a neatly groomed, professional appearance.
· Performs any additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
· Effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
· Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· High school diploma required; some college or trade school preferable. Maintains up-to-date knowledge in the field of maintenance.
· CPO and HVAC required.
· OSHA, EPA Universal, Electrical Journeyman Technician. Experience with building automation systems.
· A driver’s license is required.
· Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and excellent 401k match. Paid time off and excellent working environment with great onsite team.
FNC Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FNC Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We raise the bar in service and hospitality at the First National Center, where history, elegance, and comfort collide.
An oasis of luxury, elegance, and historic flair. Formerly known as First National Bank Building, First National Center is a prominent mixed-use skyscraper in downtown Oklahoma City. With history infused into every facet of the building, this landmark is a symbol of Oklahoma’s journey and our connection to the region over the years. First National Center bridges the past and present of Oklahoma through stunning spaces and exciting entertainment.
First National CenterOklahoma City, OK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.