Interactive Customer Service Center Representative
First National Bank Ames, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Provides optimal customer service in a timely, accurate manner through various service delivery channels, including but not limited to: telephone, email, chat, secure messaging and video banking.
- Answers inquiries regarding loan and deposit services and products; credit, debit, and ATM cards; account information, transfer requests, withdrawals, stop payments, check supplies; or any other requests concerning Bank products and services.
- Provides a consistent outstanding customer experience, primarily handling customers' transactional needs (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc.) through video banking.
- Processes requests for funds transfer, stop payment, check orders, change of address, research and discrepancies correction, statement reprint, change orders, and other requests from customers.
- Maintains a working knowledge of electronic banking services and communicates the benefits to new and existing customers.
- Adheres to and maintains a working knowledge of all operational, security, risk, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Seeks opportunities to attract, retain and expand customer relationships by actively educating customers on the benefits and features of new as well as existing products and services.
- Takes every step possible to answer the customer's question or solve the problem during the call, without transferring the customer to another employee or department.
- Performs all follow-up within the time frame committed to the customer.
- Effectively uses computer systems for accessing customer account information, troubleshooting, gathering and tracking information and accurately recording transactions.
- Balances "Virtual Vaults" within given timeframe while properly following operational policies and procedures.
- Assists other employees, departments, and branches to promote teamwork and excellent communication.
- Exemplifies the Bank's core values of Community-Focused, Innovative, Trustworthy, Responsive & Secure.
- Promotes a positive bank image in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- Phone customer service experience a plus.
- Video Banking experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong computer literacy with knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft Windows Operating System and Office applications).
- Demonstrated history of providing exceptional customer service in a client-facing or call center environment.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with "on-screen" customer interaction.
- Exceptional professional telephone etiquette, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High level of dependability.
- Well organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently or in team environment.
- Strong reading, writing, and basic mathematical skills.
Regular Hours: Vary between 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and rotating Saturday mornings.
First National Bank
BusinessView all jobs at First National Bank