JOB SUMMARY: The Facilities Associate, a member of the facilities management team, shares the responsibility for the maintenance and related security of First National Bank's physical properties and their furnishings, and for coordination of building services, vehicle maintenance and the office supply procurement process. The Facilities Associate will assist with overseeing special projects such as real estate purchase or lease, building construction or renovation, vehicle purchase, and office assignment and relocation.
In addition to management of Bank facilities, the Facilities Associate will assist the Facilities Manager by conducting on-site inspection of construction projects financed by commercial and consumer loans. The inspections will be made specified stages of the projects to compare percentage of project completion with percentage of loan funds used and provide reports to Bank officers for further authorization or release of loan funds. The Facilities Associate will also provide consultation on special projects for properties financed by the Bank such as evaluating the need and cost of repairs on foreclosed properties and overseeing agreed-upon repairs to completion.
Supervisory: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Executes the directives of the Facilities Managers and other members of management.
- Performs activities required for day-to-day property management and supply services including hands-on repair and service for routine maintenance and delivery
- Follows policies and procedures related to property management and supply services
- Troubleshoots problems including proposing, implementing and following solutions through to completion
- Serves as a secondary point of contact for third parties and employees seeking assistance with property emergencies, property management or supplies
- Follows a schedule for and ensure completion of routine maintenance
- Arranges for building services such as security, cleaning, routine maintenance, and document destruction
- Monitors service providers to ensure satisfactory performance and compliance with service agreements (excluding information systems and telephone equipment) including sourcing strategy, inventory management, storage and intra-company delivery
- Manages spending within budgetary guidelines, proposes cost-saving initiatives, provides cost estimates and seeks approval before approving expenditures above the approved amount, negotiates discounts, verifies billing accuracy and forwards bills to the Facilities Manager for approval to pay
- Advises Facilities Manager of emerging property and supply issues
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards that govern facility and vehicle operation and occupation
When directed by the Facilities Manager:
- Visits building site as requested by loan officer or Bank management
- Completes inspection reports in a timely manner following property visit including estimate of percentage of project completed and submits to appropriate party
- Submits completed reports to party who requested site inspection
- Visits foreclosed properties
- Follows loan officer direction in completing property repair assessment
- Completes property repair assessment in a time manner following property visit including line-by-line estimate of repair cost
- Submits assessment to party who requested property visit
- Is observant at construction sites for security risks that could jeopardize the success of the project and reports observations to the appropriate party
- Manages security of foreclosed properties
Experience, education, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Reputation for excellence in customer service
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, problem solver who shows strong initiative and works quickly, accurately and independently
- Four of more years of general construction experience resulting in an overall understanding of building system operations, contracting for services, compliance with building codes and regulations, construction trade, construction project management and ability to accurately judge building project progress
- Contractor license preferred
- Skilled in planning work to achieve objectives including setting priorities for completing multiple tasks by set deadlines with minimal guidance
- General knowledge of information systems such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- AA or AS degree in business administration, building trades or other related field of study (HS diploma or equivalent with two additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for associate's degree)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
First National Bank