First Mid Bank & Trust Location, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- Consults Clients on SharePoint implementation and uses as well as third party applications that may be involved in any implementation.
- Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data.
- Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Works with Development, Consulting and Project Management team to meet project goals.
- Contributes to overall team goals through effective communication, a positive attitude and team collaboration.
- Confer with the CIO, Division and department heads to jointly prioritize and develop specific plans and projects in support of business needs for information systems.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems which support user groups throughout the enterprise in achieving their goals for the use of information.
- Assure that the enterprise has access to and is prepared to apply innovations in information technology; recommend changes which match these to the enterprise’s needs.
- Ensures compliance with Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), HIPPA, FFIEC and other regulatory requirements.
- Resolves system related issues both during and after business hours.
- Complete required training associated with job function.
- Provide integration support got other office 365 applications, such as OneDrive, Teams, Flow, and Azure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft SharePoint (WSS) certifications a plus.
- 5+ years’ SharePoint experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- Banking or finance is helpful, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Communications sites.
- Understanding of accessibility features in SharePoint Online.
- Proven experience administering Microsoft SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online via Office 365.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system, as well as SQL server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Extensive experience with SharePoint 2019 including migration experience both on-premise and cloud.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Strong user knowledge of the Office 365 productivity suite.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory (AD), SharePoint site administration.
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks is plus.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Reporting design and tool recommendation to extract reports text-based reports for client/server and web enabled applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate to various audiences, including customers, other staff members and management.
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, great communications skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- May be required to work earlier, later, or longer than the normal workday.
First Mid Bank & Trust
TechnologyView all jobs at First Mid Bank & Trust