Production Artist, Blossom
First Media Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blossom, a highly-viewed, shared and successful First Media brand, is growing!
We’re excited to welcome more a Production Artists to collaborate on creating viral videos with our team of producers Blossom Production Artists are the “hands” and sometimes the “face” in the video, showing the step by step process of short-form inspirational video ideas; sparking creativity and curiosity in our audience, inspiring them to live a smarter, more artful and more productive life. Examples of Blossom video categories include gardening, crafting, recycling, organizing, sewing, cooking, and much more!
This role is a full-time commitment located in our Koreatown Headquarters. The best-fitting candidates will be heavily researched, collaborative, full of great ideas, enthusiastic and available immediately.Responsibilities:
- Will be a part of the video creation from ideation to post-analysis
- Researches and develops ideas.
- Prepares and organizes materials.
- Follows Producer directions when filming, problem-solving during creative issues, etc.
- Will be business-minded and look at content through the lens of analytics.
- Tracks video performances and understands virality for top quality content.
- Prior relevant experience in comparable creative work
- Understanding of the stages of video production, trends and virality in social media
- “Can do” attitude
- Comfortable on camera (no dialogue required)
- Ability to travel to and work on-site (and sometimes off-site, for small errands, etc.)
- Passion for ideating original digital viral content
- Passion for inspiring and informing people on a widely viewed scale
- A collaborative, organized and reliable team player
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at First Media