The hospital's main operating room (Main OR) provides innovative surgical services on both inpatient and outpatients. The main surgical suite consists of a new exquisite pre- and post-operative area, five operating rooms, one Cysto suite and a new endoscopy suite. The main operating room cares for approximately 480 surgical patients a month. Patients of surgical services may require care following general or orthopedic, neurologic, urologic, gynecologic, thoracic, vascular, podiatric, cosmetic procedures.
Various shift options: 3 12's, 4 10's or 5 8's
- Minimum of 1 year RN operating room experience within an acute care hospital
- Maryland RN license
- CPR certification
- Experience in electronic charting is required
- There are two shift options: 4-10s or 3-12s
- Chance to serve the northwest Baltimore metropolitan area
- The hospital recently underwent an extensive renovation and expansion to include a SurgiCenter, pharmacy, sleep center, Women’s Wellness Center and other state-of-the art facilities
First Match Services, Inc.