Machinist Night Shift - $20 to $28/hr
First Manufacturing, LLC Tea, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a top notch CNC machinist for our Tea location. SolidWorks and CAMWorks experience a huge plus!!!
If you are able to work with keen precision, understand the need for continuous improvement, have solid values and take pride in your work, continue to read the rest of the job ad.
You will be responsible for many duties and must understand the importance of team work for success.
2-year Technical degree or equivalent, 5+ years experience and attention to detail is required.
*4 Day Work Weeks; Monday - Thursday Schedule with NIGHT DIFFERENTIAL! Hours: 3:45pm – 1:45am
Duties will include:
- -Operating Lathe, CNC Vertical and Horizontal, 5-axis, and Swiss machining centers.
- -Performs set ups across a wide variety of CNC equipment.
- -Load stock into work holding devices and monitors the machining process
- -Make necessary adjustments to maintain nominal print dimensions and required surface finishes
- -Performs visual and physical inspection of parts produced per QMS
- -Performs accurate transactions (clock on, clock off, entering quantities, closing out operation when done, filling in appropriate paperwork).
- -Keep machine and work area clean/organized
- -Optimizes Part Programs
- -May be responsible for overseeing CNC operators
- IRA with match
- Supplemental Insurance
- Health Insurance
First Manufacturing, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at First Manufacturing, LLC