Commercial Property Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Driver's License
- Pass Background Check
First Management Inc is looking for a full time Commercial Property Maintenance Technician to join our team help maintain our commercial properties.
SUMMARY: Responsible for performing and executing daily tasks and work orders for commercial properties. These tasks/work orders will range from light bulb & ceiling tiles changes to minor building repairs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Starting Pay of $20.00
- Great hours- Day shifts
- Medical, Vision, Life & 401K
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Performs preventative maintenance and routine repairs to equipment including electrical, plumbing, HVAC equipment, carpentry, and sheet metal work.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. HVAC)
- Assists in keeping city facilities clean, orderly and in good repair.
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Performs minor painting jobs.
- Performs routine building maintenance as directed.
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Assists in snow removal operations.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Performs other duties as directed or as the situation dictates.
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Monthly Call Shift Required, responds to night and weekend emergency calls for maintenance on a 24 hours per day, seven days per week basis. Rotates between all maintenance technicians on staff.
Work is generally performed both indoors and outdoors year-round, periodically during inclement weather, work sites may be dusty, noisy and hazardous. Job duties require a considerable amount of physical activity, including walking, standing, kneeling, bending, crouching, reaching and climbing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Hearing abilities must be correctable to level adequate to perform essential functions. Incumbents must have the ability to perform very heavy work exerting in excess of 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds frequently, and /or in excess of 30 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Incumbent must also be able to work from a ladder at heights greater than four (4) feet and ability to work from a lift in excess of 20 feet.
Education, Training, License, Certification and Experience
1. Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
2. Two years of position related job experience.
3. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
First Management. Inc
1941 South 42nd Street Suite 550Omaha, NE
Get fresh Driver Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.