Caregiver/Home Health Aide
- $14 to $16 Hourly
Are you compassionate, dedicated and dependable? Do you love to go above and beyond to help others?
At FirstLight Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring the kind of people we would trust with our own families. We’re currently searching for quality caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For these folks, caregiving is not just a job – it’s a calling.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because extraordinary caregivers are the heart and soul of our company. They help us live out our mission every day by providing first-class personal service to our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in the place they call home.
FirstLight Home Care currently has a variety of available hours and shifts, 4 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts, 12 hour shifts and on call hours available.
Caregiver responsibilities include:
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Preparing and serving meals
• Help with bathing and grooming
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Shopping, errands and transportation
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous caregiving experience (preferred)
• A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
• A commitment to being present and providing quality care
• Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
• Ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
• Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
• Flexible schedules
• Free uniform
• Health Benefits
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Holiday & Overtime Pay
• Competitive pay
• Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive paid training
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Fun, supportive and safe working environment
• Exceptional support team
FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who needs extra assistance.
First Light HomecareLancaster, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.