CSA Customer Service Duties:
- Assist CSR with client communications/correspondence as needed to obtain records.
- Assist status clients on client action needed (i.e. fees, film breakdowns, authorizations, no records, etc.).
- Assist with CSR ADR.
- Incoming invoices/correspondence.
- Handle field/agent calls/emails.
- Research bad location contact information; unable to locate locations
- Make expediting calls as needed for client statuses, rushes and/or problem locations to obtain records.
- Take incoming expediting calls, CSR calls, check and return voicemails as needed to obtain records.
- Handle/Follow-up on all CSR emails daily.
- Handle problem records/research/follow-up on missing items as needed (Escalated parts).
- Train new hires.
- Research that invoice is within fee limits for requested records/legals.
- Pay invoices via check or credit card.
- Enter any credit card payments in Wincopy.
- Scan checks in AOL.
- See if checks cleared / provide check copies on payment issues.
- Research what the correspondence is for.
- Handle correspondence with facility or track internally to CSR.
- Resend requests/additional documentation (SOA, Auth, etc.).
- Schedule pick-ups and notaries.
- Call on and send cancellation letter.
- Research and assist with amends.
- Send non-compliant/responsive and status letters to custodians.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience.
- High school diploma (Some College Preferred).
- Litigation support or record retrieval experience a plus.