Our Kotapay Operations Supervisor, is seeking a driven and motivated individual to process incoming client files.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the ACH Processing Specialist position and submit your online application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Develop a strong client relationship in regards to communication of file information.
- Minimize operational edits to files.
- Assist with department documentation regarding procedural requirements.
- Research client issues regarding files, verification of files, transactions, and billing.
- Meet Originating Bank deadlines for receipt of files for processing to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Relate client issues and possible updates to current software to appropriate staff.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalency. Knowledge of NACHA formats and processing standards preferred. Accounting skills are preferred.