The Insurance Administrative Assistant for First Insurance of Florida will be responsible for data entry, customer service and collecting, tracking and reviewing documentation for Property and Casualty Insurance. Works as a liaison between the Client and other Agency employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer Services to include answering phones, greeting customers
• Daily task of monitoring client renewal spreadsheet
• Work as a liaison between Client and Agency personnel to ensure the proper flow of requests.
• Take payments from customers and process through Remote Deposit System.
• Serve as a back-up for other jobs as necessary
• Gain in-depth and thorough understanding of P&C insurance.
• File and maintain customer insurance files. This information is personal and confidential.
Personal requirements: Requires an individual with strong organizational ability who manages time and priorities well. Ability to be precise and accurate. Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Assertiveness with a tactful, direct approach is necessary. Possess the ability to exercise critical thinking, problem solving and judgment. Must work well independently and as a member of First Insurance team. Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times, both in and out of the workplace.