Creative Director of Virtual and Multi-Media
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
We are seeking a Creative Director of Virtual and Multi-Media to join our team! The Creative Director of Virtual and Multi-Media is responsible to operate and provide consistent and timely virtual, multimedia and technical elements to support the worship services and special events of FIBC. This goal is realized through recruiting, training, and equipping of volunteers who are able to operate the multimedia equipment. This position is responsible for creating and implementing recorded elements for both virtual programming, worship services and/or special events. The Creative Director will also help determine and maintain the A/V and presentation needs in all areas of the campus.
- Overseeing and/or operating video and media production for rehearsals, worship services, for online streaming and appropriate events Development and implementation of requested video and creative elements for worship services and ministry events.
- Overseeing the Multimedia Ministry.
- Developing and/or overseeing web content and making needed updates.
- Developing graphic design for electronic and hard-copied worship bulletins, inserts, signage, advertisements, sermons, etc.
- Developing, recruiting, training, and spiritually leading a team to execute the use of technology for worship and special services.
- Developing virtual and multi-media department budget.
- Serving as quality control for all advertising, marketing, and use of FIBC’s name/logo.
- Engaging in professional development opportunities (workshops, seminars, etc.) to remain current on trends and tools that affect the department.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in communications, video production, graphic design, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of relevant ministry/multi-media experience
- Strong writing, recording, video editing, and video production skills
- Strong project management skills and consistent delivery of high-quality results
and good news of Christ to all who would believe and work to set people free from whatever might be oppressing them and keeping them from becoming all that God created them to be.
First Institutional Baptist ChurchWhy Work Here?
FIBC is a place that you can grow both personally and professionally.
FIBC is a body of believers who are- believing and living, going and growing, sharing and caring as active witnesses of the Kingdom of God on Earth. With evangelism and discipleship as our top priorities, we endeavor to fulfill the Great Commission of our loving and liberating Lord, Jesus Christ. The vision for our church is to become a discipling fellowship through evangelism and emancipation. We spread the love and good news of Christ to all who would believe and work to set people free from whatever might be oppressing them and keeping them from becoming all that God created them to be.
1141 E Jefferson StreetPhoenix, AZ
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at First Institutional Baptist Church