Cloud Systems Administrator
First Information Technology Services Annapolis, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
FITS is seeking a Cloud Systems Administrator to support Anne Arundel County. The Cloud Systems Administrator will work within the IT department to develop, support, and manage AWS cloud resources and on- premise Microsoft Windows and Linux infrastructure. The Cloud Systems Administrator will play a significant role in the migration of County on-premise resources to AWS.
This is a full-time position located onsite in Annapolis, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on support for the deployment, operation, and management of AWS virtual servers and services.
- Deploy integration of County on-premises and AWS cloud network infrastructure and services, supporting the County’s migration to AWS.
- Provide hands-on expertise for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and repair of the County’s on- premise physical and virtual Microsoft Windows resources (DNS, DHCP, certificates).
- Manage the County’s Microsoft Active Directory resources including GPO, software configuration, and security
- Provide hands-on support for the County’s Symantec SEP infrastructure
- Provide hands-on application support for the County’s Gmail resources
- Associate degree and/or one or more of the following certifications is preferred, or equivalent expertise and experience: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, and/or AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- 3+ years’ of experience in information technology
- AWS architecture and operations
- MS Windows desktop/server
- Active Directory
- Windows network infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, GPO)
- Symantec SEP
First Information Technology Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FITS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FITS are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
FITS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FITS encourages applicants of all ages. '
Our founders began with the belief that a small business focused on engineering and driven by requirements could provide clients with superior service that is tailored to their unique business needs and system structure . That philosophy has driven our success and growth. Our staff consists of experts from several different respective fields who provide our clients with results that consistently exceed expectations.
First Information Technology ServicesWhy Work Here?
Fantastic benefits, room for growth, small family-owned business
We have been providing full service Information Security, Cloud Computing Security, and IT consulting services since 2000. Our founders began with the belief that a small business focused on engineering and driven by requirements could provide clients with superior service that is tailored to their unique business needs and system structure . That philosophy has driven our success and growth. Our staff consists of experts from several different respective fields who provide our clients with results that consistently exceed expectations.
44 Calvert StreetAnnapolis, MD