We are looking to add a Scheduler to our growing business!
POSITION: Home Health Care Scheduler
The Home Care Scheduler is responsible to coordinate and maintain scheduling for First Horizon clients and staff.
1. H.S. Diploma or GED.
2. Prior scheduling experience preferred.
3. Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel and Scheduling program.
4. Basic medical terminology.
5. Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
6. Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
7. Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
8. Must be able to multi task.
9. Excellent communication skills.
1. Understands and adheres to established First Horizon policies and procedures.
2. Creates and maintains staff schedules.
3. Provides staffing for sick leave, vacation, Etc.
4. Schedules client appointments/visits according to care plans and staff availability.
5. Enters scheduling data, creates schedules.
6. Contacts care providers and clients regarding day-to-day changes.
7. Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans.
8. Enters staff and client information into database.
9. Maintains staff and client database (e.g. CQA, dates and reminders of TB, client admission, client hospital admission and discharge).
10. Maintains staff and client statistics, and reports.
11. Maintains call – in and retention report.
12. Performs general office duties including but not limited to word processing, photocopies, files, shreds, sort/distributes mail, provides reception and telephone services.
13. Participates in the on-call rotation for after hours calls.