Bilingual Inside Sales Associate
- $24 Hourly
First Help Financial (FHF) is one of the fastest growing and most diverse companies in the U.S. We provide auto loans to the underserved and care for our customers and partners with exceptional service. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. We lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 40% each year over the last five years.
Here you will find hard-working colleagues that come from over 20 countries. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy our work. Our culture and benefits are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Inside Sales Representative
Your Location: Anywhere
Your Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday 11:30am-8pm Eastern
You Report To: Regional Sales Manager
Compensation: $23.69/hr plus bonus!
About the Opportunity:
First Help Financial, voted and certified as a "Great Place to Work" by our workforce for two years in a row, is adding a new partner to our Sales department to accommodate our remarkable growth! You will manage the follow up process, helping Underwriting and the Inside Sales team with originations and relationship between FHF employees and dealers. In this position you will be working precisely to develop a thorough understanding of the process after loan is approved. Additionally, you will be involved with the Funding Department, serving funders, collecting necessary documents to get the loan booked. This is a sales driven position where you are responsible for helping the team meet all monthly and quarterly origination goals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Follow-up with dealers on all eligible applications after approval
- Negotiate with dealerships to win as many deals as possible with best possible terms for FHF (maximize FHF's "win-rate" for approved applications)
- Assist the dealer as single point of contact for all communication with internal FHF teams
- Monitor dealer behavior to pick up red flags for dealer risk
- Support Outside Sales team with specific dealer-related initiatives to increase volume
- Support Servicing and Collections team to handle dealer complaints or other conflicts
- Manage the list of open applications to ensure timely follow-ups with dealers
- Overall, manage all aspects of dealer communication across various internal FHF stakeholders to ensure a seamless experience for dealers
What you bring:
- Demonstrated historical career stability
- BA/BS degree required
- 1 year of previous sales or banking experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, self-reliant
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Great Perks - We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself.
- Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF's extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, sexual orientation, age, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.
First Help FinancialNeedham, MA
BusinessView All First Help Financial Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.