Bilingual Business Sales Development Representative (Las Vegas, NV)
- Expired: October 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
First Help Financial (FHF) is one of the fastest growing companies in the US. We help first-time buyers get a car by offering flexible financing options and native-language support. Our mission is to help overlooked consumers get access to financing and make smart financial decisions. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. From our Boston and Phoenix offices, we lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 35% each year over the last five years. Our exponential growth also comes with financial stability as a company.
Here you will find hard-working coworkers that are experts in their jobs and dedicated to their customers. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy work with benefits that are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Business Development Representative
Your Location: Las Vegas, NV / Reno, NV
You Report To: Regional Sales Manager
About the Opportunity:
First Help Financial, voted and certified as a "Great Place to Work" by our workforce for two years in a row, is adding a new partner to our Sales department to accommodate our remarkable growth! We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional to serve as a Business Development Representative as we expand throughout the Las Vegas, NV / Reno, NV area. You should possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and enjoy working in a competitive environment.
You will be the sole, key driver for growth in the state of Nevada achieving FHF's growth ambitions. You will have dynamic responsibilities that include developing new and old auto dealership business relationships, educate dealers on our services and driving quality auto loan volume through them.
This is a full-time outside sales opportunity to manage loan originations in the state of Nevada. As the primary point of contact for accounts in the designated territory, this role requires availability via phone, text, or email during the business hours of accounts in the designated territory. If you do not aspire to the typical 9-5 job but enjoy meeting and dining business clients 40+ hours a week then this is an opportunity for YOU. This opportunity reimburses you for your extensive car travel within your designated geography.
Compensation & Career Growth:
- A base salary of $45,000-$60,000 plus a quarterly performance bonus
- First quarter bonus is guaranteed while you are training
- Average quarterly bonus paid has historically been 105% in this territory
What you Bring:
- Demonstrated historical career stability
- 3-5 years of relevant professional working experience
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- High level of independence; detail-conscious and task-oriented mindset
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Initiative, sense of urgency and passion for winning
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships, including cold calling
- Strong problem-solving skills and capacity to manage difficult relationship situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Great Perks - We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself. Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF's extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion:
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, age, sexual orientation, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.
First Help Financial
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at First Help Financial
Get fresh Bilingual Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.