Part Time Member Service Representative I
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I
Part Time/Customer Service/Banking
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
You will love our competitive pay, great benefits including paid time off (PTO), 401(k),tuition reimbursement for full and part-time employees, a referral bonus program with no waiting period, ongoing training as well as year-round exciting employee engagement and recognition activities.
Take the next step in your career with First Harvest Credit Union a diverse, full-service financial institution serving more than 54,000 members throughout South Jersey. We are a family of passionate people, dedicated to serving the community and living out our mission to provide quality financial solutions and world-class service to our members while delivering our social commitment in the communities we serve.
We care about our employees and strive to create an environment where people thrive, partnerships prevail, and performance excels. In addition to offering the best career development opportunities, benefits, flexibility, and work environment possible, we truly listen to ideas from employees at all levels and work together to solve problems. Here at First Harvest, we work hard, play hard, reward each other, and treat each other like family.
The Mission of this Role:
- Adheres to the FHCU Service Standards as established
- Responsible for performing basic transactions for members such as, but not limited to, the following: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money order purchases, subaccount opening/closings, check transactions, loan payments, and Visa cash advances.
- Cross-sell credit union's products and services to obtain team goals.
- Refers members to MSR II and III level staff or partner companies for products and services regarding such things as investments, mortgages, various insurance products, loans and other related financial services.
- Operate office machines such as, photocopiers, scanners, facsimiles machines, voicemail systems, personal computers and postage machines.
- Answer general questions regarding member accounts and/or credit union products and services, referring members to a supervisor or level II or III MSR when necessary.
- Share in team effort in completion of all daily department tasks.
- Ensure that all security measures are in place and being followed (i.e., bait money, locked stations, alarms, etc.) notifying supervisor of any security violations.
- Participate in available credit union self-development education programs and required compliance courses through self-study, Digital University, and the credit union's training department.
- Perform other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a supervisor.
What you will bring:
- Prior experience handling cash
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to develop adeptness in credit union software programs
- Availability to travel to offsite credit union events and other branches when required
The physical demands of the position require being able to stand for up to eight (8) hours per day, lift items weighing an estimated 5-10lbs or more and perform repetitive hand movements on a keyboard.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties of the position. If you need to request and accommodation please contact Talent Services at 856-232-9000 ext. 5104 or via email to .
First Harvest Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
First Harvest Credit UnionMount Laurel, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.