Member Service Representative I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I
Education Level High School
Job Category Banking
Provides a variety of general clerical and member service functions on behalf of members or the credit union which involve the receipt and disbursement of funds, member contact and communication via in person, phone or email, and the maintenance of member records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to the FHCU Service Standards as established
- Responsible for performing basic transactions for members such as, but not limited to, the following: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, wire/western union requests, money order purchases, subaccount opening/closings, check transactions, loan payments, and Visa cash advances.
- Cross-sells credit union's products and services to obtain team goals.
- Refers members to MSR II and III level staff or partner companies for products and services regarding such things as investments, mortgages, various insurance products, loans and other related financial services.
- Operates office machines such as, photocopiers, scanners, facsimiles machines, voicemail systems, personal computers and postage machines.
- Answers general questions regarding member accounts and/or credit union products and services, referring members to a supervisor or level II or III MSR when necessary.
- Shares in team effort in completion of all daily department tasks.
- Ensures that all security measures are in place and being followed (i.e., bait money, locked stations, alarms, etc.) notifying supervisor of any security violations.
- Participates in available credit union self-development education programs and required compliance courses through self-study, Digital University, and the credit union's training department.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience handling cash
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and using the web
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to develop adeptness in credit union software programs
- Availability to travel to offsite credit union events and other branches when required
The physical demands of the position require being able to stand for up to eight (8) hours per day, lift items weighing an estimated 5-10lbs or more and perform repetitive hand movements on a keyboard.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties of the position. If you need to request and accommodation please contact Talent Services at 856-232-9000 ext. 5104 or via email to TalentServices@firstharvestcu.com.
First Harvest Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
First Harvest Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at First Harvest Credit Union