- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for the overall operation and business development efforts of a credit union branch office which includes but is not limited to: coaching, supervising, developing and training staff, creating and analyzing monthly reports, implementing sales strategies, resolving issues and contributing to the strategic goals of the credit union.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and Adheres the First Harvest Credit Union Service Standards as established
- Executes all daily functions of the branch in accordance with credit union objectives and procedures which include, but is not limited to: performing various audits, alarm and camera testing; resolution of software, cash machine or ATM issues; scheduling staff, ordering cash for the branch and ATM; opening/closing the branch; supervising staff; and daily branch settlement.
- Assists with the completion of financial and lending transactions when necessary.
- Creates an environment which supports staff in meeting and exceeding branch sales goals by acting as a role model, participating in all required training, selling credit union products and services to the membership and regularly coaching staff on various sales techniques.
- Keeps abreast of changes and developments in the financial industry.
- Represents the credit union at various community and networking events.
- With the support of the Director of Operations, confers with members and potential members of associated Select Employer Groups (SEG) to evaluate and promote services in the branch office area.
- Evaluates, motivates, coaches, and supervises branch personnel regarding policy/procedure adherence, career advancement, attendance, performance and all other related personnel issues.
- Conducts staff meetings on a regular basis, to keep staff up to date on pertinent credit union and branch objectives, issues and events.
- Enforces general housekeeping practices and established safety/security measures.
- Supports the credit union's staff development initiative for both staff and themselves through various methods and completing all required/mandatory training assigned.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager in a financial institution
- Prior experience generating leads for potential business
- Experience attending events on behalf of an employer (Chamber of Commerce, Community events, etc..)
- Demonstrated ability to sell financial products and services
- Experience working in a sales environment with monthly, daily, or weekly goal requirements
- Prior experience developing, coaching or training others
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and using the web
- Advanced knowledge of management principles
- Thorough knowledge of credit union policy and procedures and banking regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain professional and act as a role model to staff
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and problem solve within established policies and procedures, with the understanding and compliance of all state and federal regulations and laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Available to travel to other branches and off-site company events when required
The physical demands may require a person to sit or stand for for extended periods of time per day and lift items to be estimated to weigh 5-10lbs or more.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties of the position. If you need to request and accommodation please contact Talent Services at 856-232-9000 ext. 5104 or via email to TalentServices@southjerseyfcu.com.
First Harvest Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
First Harvest Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Harvest Credit Union