Sr. Online Banking Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Support the Online Banking department including consumer and business banking, and Treasury Management products & services by providing technical, and professional support to internal and external clients. Support the successful implementation of Treasury Management Services for clients. Provide quality sales support and assistance to Treasury Management Sales Officer and their prospective clients and serve as a liaison between clients and business line partners/departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee is responsible for adherence to all compliance programs and the completion of all required and assigned training by established due dates
- Employee is responsible for understanding their duties and responsibilities as it relates to the Bank Secrecy Act, (“BSA”), Anti-Money Laundering Act (“AML”), and Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations (“OFAC”). This includes understanding any responsibilities outlined under the Bank’s BSA/ OFAC Program, participating in any required training, and promptly complying with all reporting requirements
- Understand and comply with requirements of all laws and regulations applicable to the position
- Provide support to Treasury Management Sales by coordinating implementations for new and existing clients
- Prepare and track customer agreements, authorizations, and approvals
- Responsible for providing timely, informative reports to clients on the status of product implementations
- Perform Account Analysis proforma pricing comparison and assist TM Sales with formal client proposal and presentation materials
- Provide a high level of client service for all Treasury Management products and services, including fielding client requests, via phone and email; subject matter expert for Treasury Management products
- Conduct new product implementation and training for clients and internal staff
- Promote bank services and track product sales
- Provide administrative, technical, and troubleshooting support for the clients and Treasury Management sales team
- Ensure successful, accurate, and timely implementation of Treasury Management Services for clients.
- Provide high-quality client support for consumer online banking, business online banking, mobile banking, and Treasury Management products and services
- Identify test system issues, user acceptance testing, and report findings to the Online Banking Manager
- Assist Online Banking with daily reporting, monitoring, maintenance, and audit needs
- Adhere to company policies as defined.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology a plus
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of Treasury Management and client support experience required
- Working knowledge of ACH and Wire Transfer networks and processing required
- Proficiency with Remote Deposit Capture implementation, troubleshooting, and support required
- Working knowledge of well-known Smartphone operating systems (Android and Apple) required
- Project management experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of basic computer technologies with an understanding of networking concepts, common desktop applications, and hardware
- Proficiency in Windows operating system, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-orientated with the ability to self-prioritize
- Ability to take a lead role on projects
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; use hands to operate controls on the computer; reach with hands and arms for phone and computer work; to communicate on the phone wearing a headset for extended periods. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
First Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, and status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
First Foundation Bank
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Foundation Bank