Part-Time Operations Assistant
First Fiduciary Investment Counsel has an immediate part-time opportunity for a detail-oriented team player to work 5 days and ~20 hours per week in our Independence, OH headquarters. Candidate must possess confidence, enthusiasm, and the ability to “wear many hats.”
Responsibilities for the position include, among others:
• Assist in all areas of investment operations and securities trading.
• Assist in back office functions including client billing and daily account reconciliation.
• Act as backup to key operations personnel.
• Provide outstanding client service.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior operations experience a plus
• Good mathematical skills
• Well-organized, flexible and self-motivated
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Prior investment experience a plus
• Non-smokers/non-tobacco users only
Please submit your resume and requirements to:
Andrew Givens, email@example.com. No phone calls please.
First Fiduciary Investment Counsel (FFIC) seeks a Part-Time Operations Assistant to work directly with an experienced investment team. FFIC is a privately-held registered investment adviser with an impressive, long-term track record focused on managing portfolios for institutional and high net worth individual investors. The Part-Time Operations Assistant reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for a variety of operational and administrative activities. Candidate must be flexible and able to manage multiple assignments within a dynamic environment. Generous compensation and opportunity for growth. We are limiting our search to non-smokers/non-tobacco users. Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Andrew Givens (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls please.