Deposit Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
First Federal is a community based Mutual Savings Bank, owned by our depositors, and has been operating in Yamhill County for 100+ years with 6 full service banking branches. We are committed to supporting a vibrant community by providing banking solutions and giving back through community volunteerism and corporate philanthropy. In fact our 87 employees have recorded over 2,600 hours of community volunteerism over the past 12 months.
Candidates will apply on our company career website found at www.firstfedweb.com. A copy of the full job description can be found attached to the job posting on our website.
Our values are built on our history, and those same values will drive our future.
At First Federal, ensuring our employees are taken care of is a top priority. We provide a comprehensive employee benefit package worth $868.00 per month at zero cost to our employees' for individual coverages for Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Life and LTD insurance. Insurance eligibility starts at the first of the month after your hire date. Additional company benefits include, 401(k) participation after 90 days with a company match, paid federal holidays, paid sick and vacation time and 8 hours of paid volunteer time.
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at First Federal is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset, and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you!
Under the general direction of the CIO, the Deposit Operations Manager has administrative responsibilities for all aspects of digital banking, treasury management, operations support, and bank product implementation. Incumbent is primarily responsible for providing leadership, and direction for the Deposit Operations Department; provide technical data support to both branch and administrative personnel on deposit accounts. Incumbent will ensure that operating policies and procedures are conducive to compliance with all related federal and state banking regulations. Act in accordance with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity in all aspect of assigned activities, complies with applicable laws, rules, regulations.
Deposit Operations Manager is a single incumbent, highly experienced position. Individuals in this position must possess a thorough understanding of all E-Digital and Operation Support programs and their underlying operating systems in order to effectively perform. Responsible for managing centralized support staff, ensuring that deposit procedures and policies are carried out in an effective manner including maintaining procedure manuals. The incumbent will routinely interface with other Bank Managers, the Leadership team, and other appropriate persons on issues concerning Deposit Operations. This position directly supervises between 2 employees and has overall responsibility of the Deposit Operations teams (Customer Care and Operations Support) (10 - 12 employees).
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in managing a centralized support team in a financial institution. A.A./B.A./B.S. degree or a minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Financial Institution setting working directly with deposit operations or branch management required.
- ACH Network Certificate.
- Preferred or working towards Check Network Certificate.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven ability to strategically coordinate operations support functions to meet the business objectives of the Association.
- Comprehensive knowledge in legal and regulatory requirements of retail banking/deposit operations.
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and delegation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated effective time/project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Ability to generate and evaluate complex reports and perform complex assignments.
- Intermediate to advanced level ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and various company systems.
- Ability to use good judgment and make appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage highly confidential information.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously. Ability to work under pressure with constant interruptions.
- Ability to meet bonding requirements for employment purposes.
- Valid state driver's license and proof of automobile insurance.
Please see attached job description for additional detail.
First Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce. First Federal participates in the Federal E-Verify Program and is an Affirmative Action Employer. If you need assistance with completion of an application for employment, please contact the Human Resources Department at 503-435-3216.
BusinessView all jobs at First Federal
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?