Project Management Officer
First Federal Bank Lake City, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Job Functions:
The Project Management Officer provides project management for initiatives across the Bank. The Project Management Officer will oversee all aspects of assigned projects. This includes information gathering, and reviewing information for content, quality and completeness. It also requires setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of projects, as well as preparing status reports for upper management. The Project Management Officer will enhance/create effective project management capabilities and tools to more consistently deliver projects. This position is also essential in supporting the Third Party Relationship Management and Business Continuity Programs for the Bank. This includes developing/maintaining Sharepoint sites, coordinating/facilitating/training for these processes, and keeping abreast of and communicating trends and regulatory changes. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and has a background in IT processes. Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions.
Additional Job Functions; Leadership of projects that cross Lines of Business and Levels of employees, (including executive management) requires a robust understanding of doing the right things, the right way for all of the right reasons during all initiatives, a strong sense of urgency and empathy is required:
• Successfully maintain an effective project team; lead team efforts to achieve departmental and Bank goals.
• Adopt the "Bank" culture and adhere to the Bank's code of conduct in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions.
• Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, innovation and continuous improvement, collaboration, excellence, creativity and fun.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for managing multiple large and often complex projects concurrently
• Provide project structure and discipline for meetings at all levels
• Monitor project status and execution; develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams
• Direct activities, monitor details, and set priorities for successful execution
• Publish periodic updates to executives and project teams as well as quarterly status reporting
• Implement best practices
• Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones
• Lead "lessons learned" exercises, share lessons among project leaders and other teams, integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates; make the complex simple and compelling
• Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders and executives
• Work across departments, divisions and functions
• Support ad hoc projects as needed
• Perform data analysis as needed
• Develop annual employee training modules for BVS Online Training system for Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Emergency and Pandemic Response Procedures
• Partner with relationship managers to ensure adherence to Third Party Relationship Management program by review and maintenance of new contract, ongoing monitoring and annual contract review processes
• Communicate Vendor Management program updates and requirements brought about by audits and examinations
• Maintain, manage, and update the Vendor Management program, associated forms, policies and procedures.
• Research and implement best practices for GLBA as approved by Risk Management, Compliance and/or Third Party Assistant
• Provide training on selecting, monitoring and oversight of vendors, and protecting customer information security
• Maintain/develop Business Continuity Program documents inclusive of Business Impact Analysis, Policy, Plan, Forms, Event Documentation
• Work with department and financial managers to ensure disaster recovery plans are accurate and complete
• Coordinate routine updates of detailed information supporting Business Continuity Procedures (contact lists, processes, vendors, vital records, back-up and off-site schedules, software and other requirements)
• Coordinate, develop and maintain Testing, Test Plan and Schedule
• Obtain required executive council and board approvals
• Stay current on regulations, guidance and standards for Business Continuity to support satisfactory internal, external, and regulatory audits
• Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions
• Strong Business & Technical Analytical skills with a background in Technology
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3-5 years' experience in banking, business continuity, disaster recovery, and project management, coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
• PMP, CBCP or CDRP certification is preferred
• Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem resolution skills
• Excellent administrative, technical and management skills
• Ability to multi-task and think globally
• Strong oral and written communication skills - ability to present concise, direct and timely communications to executives, management and key partners
• Proven track record in driving results and successful project completions
• Issue escalation and resolution skills
• Proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Solid understanding of business continuity program elements, requirements and standards including FFEIC and OCC guidance
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
• Financial Industry knowledge
• Detailed knowledge of project management tools, software, and methodologies
• Knowledge, understanding, experience developing workflows and configuration of SharePoint
• Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio, etc.)
• Experience in finding best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
• Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY
E - Verify Employer
First Federal Bank
AddressLake City, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at First Federal Bank