At First Entertainment Credit Union, we believe that every story matters - that includes our members, employees, community, and those interested in joining our growing team. The Credit Union has served its members since 1967 and has grown to manage over $1.5 Billion in assets. Today, First Entertainment is the financial partner for the creators of entertainment and those who support them.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about member service and teamwork, have a deep sense of respect and integrity for their co-workers and our members and are also driven to pursue excellence in all that they do. We are constantly aiming for higher goals that depend upon growth-minded individuals who share our core values and vision.
If you are looking for a workplace where you can make a positive impact for our members and opportunities for advancement, read on!
As a Member Services Officer II at our Wilshire Branch, this rolewill be responsible for delivering an excellent member service experience to current and potential members. They will be responsible for building member relationships through individual efforts by educating and advising members about First Entertainment products and services.
- Actively promote marketing campaigns and promotions by educating members of their benefits and value and making recommendations based on the members' financial needs including outbound phone calls.
- Capable of handling all Credit Union processes and transactions including lending, teller and new account services, etc.
- Assist with account maintenance and troubleshooting account matters, such as account fraud, account errors, and card issues and compromises.
- Must meet minimum sales production goals.
- Accurately maintain control and responsibility for cash drawer and perform monetary transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, advances, transfers, and the sale of negotiable items.
- Actively promotes and opens other accounts such as Money Markets, Certificates, Trust, Coogan, HSA, IRA, Business, etc.
- May complete new accounts audits under management supervision.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of three or more years of applicable experience in a full-service financial institution is required.
- Proven success at exceeding goals or cross sell expectations. Cash handling experience required.
- Possess excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Experience opening new accounts and funding new consumer loans is required.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Credit Union or consumer banking products and services, procedures and guidelines, and field of membership requirements.
- Ability to read, speak, and write clearly to convey information in a courteous and effective manner.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to communicate and represent the Credit Union positively with members, co-workers and management.
- Pays close attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and completeness of work output.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change. The Credit Union operates Monday-Saturday.
- Knowledge of how to use a personal computer and MS Office products on a daily basis (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Symitar for Windows (Epysis).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro