At First Entertainment Credit Union, we believe that every story matters - that includes our members, employees, community, and those interested in joining our growing team. The Credit Union has served its members since 1967 and has grown to manage over $1.5 Billion in assets. Today, First Entertainment is the financial partner for the creators of entertainment and those who support them.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about member service and teamwork, have a deep sense of respect and integrity for their co-workers and our members and are also driven to pursue excellence in all that they do. We are constantly aiming for higher goals that depend upon growth-minded individuals who share our core values and vision.
If you are looking for a workplace where you can make a positive impact for our members and opportunities for advancement, read on!
First Entertainment is looking for a Financial Services Representative III Team Lead for our busy call center. This role will be responsible for providing assistance to staff within their authority limits, so that the team can provide efficient, effective, timely processing of member request and work relating to Contact Center responsibilities through all channels (phone, chat and secured messages). This individual will also be responsible for providing a broad variety of financial services to members and prospective members, such as opening and closing memberships, certificates, money market, checking and IRA accounts. This includes the origination, processing and funding consumer loans and assisting members. Every member interaction must be provided with the highest level of service and with understanding that we must find the solution in every interaction.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide support to staff by providing approvals, overrides and assisting with accurately present information to the staff so that they may better assist our members. Supports practices and maintains established department services standards and goals.
- Assist and perform tasks associated with opening various account types offered by the Credit Union.
- Accurately present information and perform tasks associated with originating, processing and funding of various consumer loans offered by the Credit Union.
- Assist fellow employees in reviewing and completing Consumer Task checklist for all consumer loans.
- Serve as a Membership Officer, responsible for the review, verification, and approval of new membership accounts.
- Outbound sales calling on New Accounts, Credit Union promotions and Pre-Approval campaigns.
- Actively identify opportunities and needs to effectively cross-sell products and services that meet member needs.
- Accurately resolve complex member requests, inquiries, questions and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent; two year degree in business, finance, or related role preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a full service financial institution including sales, opening of new accounts, and lending
- Knowledge of how to use a personal computer and MS Office products on a daily basis (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Symitar for Windows (Epysis)
- Previous lead experience highly preferred
Job Posted by ApplicantPro