First Electric is looking for a Operations manager to run commercial and residential projects .An Operations Manager with superior knowledge in electrical and lighting materials and procedures, In exchange for your dedication and experience, we offer: a competitive salary, partially paid health, vision, and dental insurance, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, company-issued cell phone and tablet, and opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
- Order materials for jobs
- Communicate job progress to owner and office staff
- Return client phone calls daily. Prepare operational schedules and coordinate activities to ensure production and quality of products meets scope.
- Schedule delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Follow through with office as to budget and production, and be able to oversee production personally.
- Prepare change orders / supplements when necessary. .
- Employ and enforce ES procedures - dispatch, training, supervision and response.
- Quality control visits and site inspections for job progress, safety review and enforcement of standards and procedures.
- Do final walk through on job and obtain certificate of satisfaction from customer.
- Responsible along with lead and sales department for profitability on job and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to perform physical demands and be in necessary work environments.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (sales)
- Evaluate projects and then prepare written estimate.
- Must be computer literate and able to update status of jobs daily.
- Ideally, possess thorough knowledge of electrical renovation, new construction, and service. - Schedule work
- Problem solving and negotiation skills