Engineering Technician II
Contingent upon contract award.
First Division is hiring support for The Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic Expeditionary Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Sustainment Integrated Product Team (IPT) provides support to DCGS-MC, EW/SIGINT, SIGINT, Information Dominance, C2S, FMV, RQ-21A FoS, Spectral Bat, Split Aces, TACNET, LCES, T/HUMINT, and NMITC programs sponsored by the United States Marine Corps (USMC).
- Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology, math, or science; or Formal electronics training from: Technical School, or Class A or B military school in electronics or communications; or four-year electronics apprentice program; or High School diploma or GED.
- Two (2) with degree/formal training or four (4) years with HS/GED of practical experience to include performing one or a combination of the following duties: following specific instructions, assembles or constructs simple or standard equipment or parts, servicing or repairing simple instruments or equipment.
- Conducts a variety of tests using established methods, preparing test specimens, adjusting and operating equipment, recording test data, and pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Extracts engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources, processing the data following well-defined methods including elementary algebra and geometry, and presenting the data in prescribed form.
- Individual shall be capable of performing standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations.
- Follows standard work methods on recurring assignments but receives explicit instructions on unfamiliar assignments.
- Technical adequacy of routine work is reviewed on completion; non-routine work may be reviewed in progress..
- Secret Clearance is required.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, holidays, PTO and 401(k) plan with company match
FirstDiv is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
First Division ConsultingSan Diego, CA
EngineeringView All First Division Consulting Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.