Graphic Designer & Visual Effects Expert
- Posted: 14 days ago
First Direct is a fast-growing marketing firm in Bellevue, Nebraska.
We Transform Businesses with the Right Information, Insights, and Solutions to Empower Their Growth and Success. Our Vision is to Remarkable Impact The Growth And Success Of Over 100,000 Businesses.
We invest in our employees personal growth with daily training and development training through Cardone University Online Training helps employees reach their Personal, Professional and Financial Goals!
We want people on our team who want to work in a professional environment where they can excel at their job and pursue their personal passions and goals!
We operate with six core values, both internally and with our clients. They are Discipline, Inspirational, Accountability, Transparency, Alignment, and Results.
First Direct is looking for a Graphic Designer & Visual Effects Expert. who has a strong background in Developing Design Strategy, Executing Design Strategy, Visual Effects, and graphics using Adobe Creative Suite and related software.
This person will be an outgoing individual who is proactive and is looking for opportunities to grow within a company.
The right candidate will be a quick thinker who enjoys adapting to an always evolving environment. This ‘intrepreneur’ will be working in conjunction with others on our Client Marketing Support team consisting of Marketing Coordinator, Client Support, and our management team.
- Graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- Blender : 3 Years (Preferred)
- Adobe Premier : 3 year (Minimum)
- Adobe After Effects : 2 years (Minimum)
- Working Knowledge of HTML5: 1 year (Minimum)
- Working Knowledge of CSS: 1 year (Minimum)
- Photography : 2 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing : 2 years (Preferred)
- Design engaging ad sets for both client and internal projects
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Keep on top of digital marketing/social media trends to ensure content is fresh, relevant, and engaging.
- Facilitate scaling brand and client and company awareness through various social media channels
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency for both clients and internal
- Assist in managing various social media accounts for First Direct.
- 3-5 years of professional graphic design experiance
- Mid-level and above proficiency of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Affects, and Premiere Pro
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- The ability to multi-task with efficiency, poise, and confidence in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth
- Photography and/or Code skills (CSS, HTML)
- Paid Time Off
- Aflac Supplemental
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
First Direct, Inc.
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?