First Command is looking to hire a part-time District Recruiter in our Spokane, WA office. This person will recruit candidates for Spokane WA, Mountain Home & Boise, ID offices. Job duties include: Sourcing candidates; Candidate Phone Interviews; scheduling candidate interviews with hiring manager; Written and verbal communication to prospective candidates: LinkedIn Inmails, emails, texting, voicemails. Guide candidates through the entire process; Weekly recruiting reports.
Highly positive energy; a pattern of success at Getting Things Done; likes people and people like them; proven leadership experience; highly organized; planning skills.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- Sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, Indeed.com and other online candidate databases
- Contacting candidates via phone, email, Inmails, texting, etc.
- Good phone recruiting prospecting skills
- Assist the District Advisor in implementing the District recruiting plan and achieving recruiting goals.
- Coordinate with the West Division Strategic Recruiting Consultant and Recruiting Specialist
- Learn our interview process and how to sell our Financial Advisor Career Opportunity
- Assist the District Advisor in initial candidate phone interviews.
- Attend Career Fairs/Job Fairs
- Track production of prospective candidate referrals.
- Assist the District Advisor in tracking recruiting activities and the status of candidates.
- Assist the District Advisor in completing and turning in a written bi-weekly recruiting report.
- Become a member of the First Command Social Media Center of Excellence (SMCOE).
- Coordinate postings of local Recruiting events on the First Command Financial Services corporate Facebook and LinkedIn pages with our Social Media Center of Excellence
- Recruiting Manager for the Albuquerque, NM District
- Director of Recruiting for the Albuquerque, NM District
Proven recruiting agency or military recruiting experience
Proven recruiting sourcing experience
Open to coaching
Quick learner, self-management, outcome oriented
Experience using recruiting software.
Outgoing personality that likes people; proven ability to grow recruiting production; well-developed leadership communication skills; proven ability to meet production goals.
In the recruiting of Financial Advisors, First Command is committed to a policy of non-discrimination pursuant to the high standards of our company values and in compliance with federal, state and local laws and will not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender stereotyping, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to all personnel actions including, but not limited to, recruitment, training, compensation, hiring, promotions, benefits, layoffs, demotions, terminations and post-termination actions. The cooperation and support of all employees is required to maintain an environment free from discrimination. All information provided by you will be reviewed carefully, but the receipt of an Advisor application or other information does not imply that you will be offered the opportunity to enter into a Financial Advisor/Agent Agreement with First Command.
©2019 First Command Financial Services, Inc. parent of First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (Member SIPC, FINRA), First Command Advisory Services, Inc., First Command Insurance Services, Inc. and First Command Bank. Securities and brokerage services are offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc., a broker-dealer. Financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by First Command Advisory Services, Inc., an investment adviser. Insurance products and services are offered by First Command Insurance Services, Inc. in all states except Montana, where as required by law, insurance products and services are offered by First Command Financial Services, Inc. (a separate Montana domestic corporation). Banking products and services are offered by First Command Bank. Securities products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee and may lose value. A financial plan, by itself, cannot assure that retirement or other financial goals will be met.