First Class Workforce Solutions Now Seeking Reliable Experienced Cooks | Available to Start Tomorrow
Cooks will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients and following food health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full Time
Work Locations: Downtown 78205/ 410 and University Way 78224
- Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
- Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
- Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, trimming, and peeling food items
- Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knives
- Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
- Bakes, roasts, broils, steams, and uses a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
- Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established guidelines
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
Ready to join the First Class team?
Apply today at apply.firstclassworkforce.com or contact us at 210-531-1394 to get started!
First Class Workforce Solutions | 111 Soledad St., Suite 1305 San Antonio TX, 78205 | Office: 210-531-1394 | email@example.com