We are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook, Prep Cook, Grill Cook, and Salad Maker to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidates for these positions should have previous experience, enjoys working in a busy kitchen environment, and capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. The successful candidates must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
- · Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- · Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- · Maintain accurate food inventories
- · Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- · Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- · Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- · Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- · Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry
- Be able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekend
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week
- Easy Payment – Receive pay cards that work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime double-time and holiday pay are also available.
- Never get bored - Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools, and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First-Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Ready to join the First Class team?