Since our founding in 2004, First Class Vacations' mission has been to provide affordable luxury travel packages that are designed to make our customers vacations better and easier while also making them more affordable. We offer value-driven cutting edge travel packages featuring all of the major cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian. Many of our packages include air, deluxe hotels and ground transportation. FCV is the first agency to offer flex-pay which allows our customers to pay off their luxury vacations in small monthly payments with no interest or finance charges.
The ideal candidate will be very familiar with the technical aspects of paid search and display advertising on google, Facebook and all other viable avenues. Candidates must have experience working with large websites and landing pages.
We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced internet marketing specialist. The ideal candidate will be very familiar with the technical aspects ppc, display advertising for lead generation. They will be adept at gaining the trust of their co-workers and enjoy working in a corporate environment. You will also be responsible for measuring and reporting on the success of your initiatives through weekly and quarterly reports
· Minimum 2+ years of internet marketing experience
· Experience with Google Search and Facebook advertising
· Experience with Google Keyword Planner and other Keyword Research Tools
· Ability to develop an outreach strategy, seeking placements with websites that have high engagement and authority with the search engines
· Knowledge of past, current, and future trends of algorithm updates and content marketing strategies
· Experience with A/B and multivariate testing PPC best practices
· Strong Excel skills, Pivot Tables, Graphing, etc.
· Bachelor's Degree
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Constructive Feedback, Keeping abreast of Emerging Technologies in New Media, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.