Relocation Moving Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Relocation Coordinator ("RC") is responsible for providing customer service, clerical and administrative support as well as coordinating shipments from different sales channels including consumer, van line agencies military and/or corporate household goods shipments as well as office relocations and/or logistics shipments. You will report to and assist the VP, Client Services. The RC is also responsible for overseeing booked orders from the point of sale and acting as the liaison between First Class and the customer throughout the relocation process. The RC duties may include but are not limited to: assuring all paperwork has been received from the salesperson, van lines agency, corporate account, generating production paperwork, registering the order (within MS and the SIRVA Transportation System ("STS")), coordinating third party services, confirming dates and services needed, re-affirming method of payment with customer, preparing paperwork for dispatch, setting and following tasks in Mover’s Suite.
Top applicants will be skilled verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation, customer service, time management, and computer skills with experience providing support to a busy office environment.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Relocation Coordinator is responsible for:
• Receiving, directing and relaying inbound calls -- Inbound call training is mandatory
• Managing proprietary CRM software that manages leads and appointments received from call center or in-house leads sources.
• Receiving booked orders from origin agents, salespersons and/or management and ensuring all necessary paperwork has been prepared and is signed by consumer or a purchase order/letter of authorization has been issued
• Registering booked interstate move orders with North American Van Lines within its systems. Responding promptly to customer inquiries
• Pricing local, long distance and international moving services or working with sales team to ensure proper pricing is in place
• Handling and resolving customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain quality scores
• Discussing North American’s survey process to emphasize our quest for perfect customer survey scores
• Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Proactively contacting customers for updates throughout the entire relocation process and utilizing the Mover’s Suite Task System
• Communicating with transferees throughout the relocation process to ensure expectations are being met at each interval.
First Class Moving Systems IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO and COO and a great place to work.
At First Class Moving Systems, we are the leading moving company to manage your next relocation. We provide storage, relocation, distribution, packing and moving services to homeowners, members of the military and businesses of all sizes. We are full-service movers with the professional staff, expertise and wide range of services to make sure that our customers receive complete first class treatment.
1020 Crews Commerce Dr. Suite 110Orlando, FL