Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Intern
Sprout School Supplies is looking for one exceptional undergraduate student to join our team. Only university students will be considered and the ideal candidate is entering junior or senior year, or a new graduate.
The position provides the opportunity to work directly with leadership and management to gain valuable skills and mentorship in multiple fields including: operations, marketing, sales, and finance. Whether you are interested to run a business or non-profit organization, or better understand and discover what career path is right for you, there are few better experiences you can find at this stage. Several interns have already completed our program, and emerged with unique experience that separated them from other candidates and advanced their career goals upon graduation.
- Business Case Study. Complete a long-term project directly connected to improving or growing a single business unit function in sales, marketing, finance or operations.
- Operations Management. Gain immediate hands-on business experience in personnel and business management in a production environment. After a 2 week training period, learn and become responsible for key business functions, including: production goals, inventory management, quality control, logistics, and warehouse management databases.
- Position starts at $18/hour with performance bonuses available
Requirements (Academic Summer: June - August)
- Candidates are required to be present full-time in the Austin, TX area for at least 11 non-consecutive weeks from June – August 2020
- Access to personal transportation as needed
We provide a service parents love while helping support school communities.
Sprout School Supplies provides customized prepackaged school supply kits that contain the exact, teacher approved school supplies for students. Sprout continues to grow as a grassroots company with a social mission, having served over 100,000 students at hundreds of schools across a dozen states and helped give back over $500,000 to school communities.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour