Entry Level Account Manager / Start ASAP
If you seek a company that provides a supportive, long-term, and fun work environment, then First Class Acquisitions may be your next career opportunity.
First Class Acquisitions is a full-service sales and consulting firm that specializes in working with top telecommunications companies. At First Class Acquisitions, our team is constantly thinking of ways to ensure our employees have the proper training needed to be successful and enjoy their work daily. Our Entry Level Account Manager will receive hands-on training regarding product and service knowledge to guarantee that each Entry Level Account Manager is confident and able to succeed in their role.
We seek an ambitious Entry Level Account Manager who is eager to get their foot in the door to start a career and is passionate communication experts that thrive working in a people-centric environment. Our target market is constantly evolving; therefore, we are looking for someone who is driven, a set starter and passionate to join our team as we continue to expand through the Baltimore area.
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Handle all interactions between customers and clients
- Increasing sales by staying up to date on new marketing trends and ways to approach and overcome objections
- Develop proposals, sales strategies, and presentations that correlate to customer needs and wants
- Manage time and territory in an efficient manner
- Attend weekly meetings on product training
- Establish a solid, constructive working relationship with members on the Sales team to help each other reach goals and increase production
- Work directly with customers daily in order to guarantee excellent service on the spot and be hands on for any necessary explanations.
Entry Level Account Manager Requirements:
- 0-2 years experience in a sales-driven environment
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative and self-driven environment
- Individual who is outgoing, passionate, and committed to working in a people oriented environment
- Solution oriented to maintain and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to learn
First Class AcquisitionsBaltimore, MD
BusinessView All First Class Acquisitions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.