Senior Clinical Program Manager
*Note: This job will be located in San Mateo, ca
*Note: $5,000 sign on bonus
Under the supervision of the Director, Health & Supportive Housing, the Senior Clinical Program Manager plays a vital role in ensuring that mental health, educational and rehabilitation services/programs are available for seniors, adults, and youth with mental health diagnoses. The Senior Clinical Program Manager designs services based on resident needs oversees the implementation and evaluation of supportive services across all properties and supervises 5-7 programmatic staff across the portfolio.
The Senior Clinical Program Manager must be adept at hiring, onboarding, managing, and developing staff at assigned locations. The position builds and maintains strong relationships with local Property Management teams to ensure residents experience a cohesive and supportive experience.
Program Efficacy & Efficiency
- Coordinates clinical supervision, creates/follows protocol around quality documentation, and follows privacy practices. Promotes the philosophy of Housing First, Strength-Based Care, Trauma-Informed Care, and Harm Reduction throughout the organization.
- Oversees administrative aspects of clinical services related to alcohol, substance use, and mental health disorders.
- Advises staff on all clinical matters and serves as a liaison between county/community-based clinicians and direct services staff.
- Creates/codifies / reviews program delivery guidelines, develops and incubates programs or partnerships aligned with evidence-based practices, and rolls programs out across the portfolio.
- Codifies and shares best practices within the assigned portfolio and collaborates with peers to collect and share best practices across portfolio.
- Manages increasing level of portfolio and/or staffing complexity (# units, # residents, the complexity of resident needs, and types of projects).
- Serves as director’s representative in development conversations/meetings as needed.
- Leads initiatives associated with strategic plan priorities.
- Develops subject matter training and capacity-building plans to align with programmatic goals and regulatory requirements.
- Adheres to the annual program budget and provides input into the annual budgeting process for the assigned portfolio.
- Leads partnership “prospecting” efforts across increasingly complex portfolios.
- Manages partnerships of increasing complexity (city/county, large or multi-service partners).
- Oversees partner accountability in assigned portfolio or region (data sharing agreements).
- Manages needs assessments for increasingly complex portfolio.
- Compiles and presents summaries of resident needs and satisfaction data for diverse audiences (residents and management) with a focus on implications for RS investment priorities.
- Analyzes and report on utilization and outcomes for assigned programs/partnerships (beyond assigned portfolio) and recommend changes to the leadership team.
- Seeks trends in services utilization and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Recognizes opportunities for improvement in data systems.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiencies, program innovation/change, etc.
- Analyzes single-source data across a diverse and complex array of properties to inform decision-making; able to communicate findings with diverse audiences.
Effective Team Building
- Identifies and implements opportunities for increased and improved collaboration with property management in an increasingly complex portfolio.
- Supports Development conversations regarding the pipeline with guidance from Director’s and serves as a point person from Services for community engagement.
- Serves as senior project manager for special initiatives/projects that involve multiple departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- LCSW or MFT or Associate MFT preferred.
- Five years’ experience working in a clinical environment service acute homeless, substance abuse, and mentally ill populations.
- Five years’ experience in program development, management, and evaluation.
- Three years’ experience of direct management/ oversight of staff.
- Experience in program development, management, and evaluation.
- Experience with managing people.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills including public speaking.
- Good analytical and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills; proficient in using excel and word processing software.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current auto insurance policy
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
- Ability to travel between properties
First Choice Staffing Solution
Why Work Here?A non-profit organization who develops high-quality affordable housing communities, professionally manages the properties in those communities and provides services to residents.
We seek those with good hearts and great minds- those who share our dream of providing affordable housing to all.