EMT Emergency Medical Technician certification required
First Choice Medical Transport LLC Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
First Choice Medical Transport is a Raleigh-Durham, Chapel Hill based company that provides BLS ambulance services for non-emergent medical assistance and transportation to patients across North Carolina.
- Transport patients via stretcher to and from hospitals, nursing/rehab facilities, dialysis centers, doctor appointments and cancer centers
- Assess patients and monitor vitals during transport
- Communicate with hospital/facility staff and family members
- Possess a current NC OEMS EMT certification at the minimum Basic level
- Possess a valid NC driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Be able to handle heavy lifting
- Accurately complete documentation and clerical duties related to the position
- Perform daily cleaning and general maintenance for the vehicles and equipment, and restock supplies.
- Demonstrate effective communications skills
Excellent opportunity for Pre-Med/PA/RN paid clinical hours, we also offer paid daily overtime and bonuses. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include a criminal back ground check, drug screening, education, and references and licensure verification.
Job Type: Full-time
First Choice Medical Transport LLCWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity for Pre-Med/PA/RN paid clinical hours, we also offer paid daily overtime and bonuses. Military veterans are encouraged
GovernmentView all jobs at First Choice Medical Transport LLC