Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now offering up to a $10,000 sign on bonus!
FirstChoice is an Ohio-based company specializing in home health care and private duty services. Established in 1998, FirstChoice has earned an outstanding reputation by committing to core values that ensure integrity, customer service, and quality care.We believe that our caregivers are the most important aspect of our service. They are the face of our company.
We look for skilled people who have a genuine enthusiasm for helping others. Our team of caregivers are registered and licensed practical nurses, certified home-health aids, state-tested nursing assistants, therapists, and social workers. All staff, once qualified, undergo a background check and drug screening to ensure our patient’s safety and security.
- COMPETITIVE PAY RATES
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- LIFE/AD&D INSURANCE
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- PAYROLL TAXES
- SOCIAL SECURITY CONTRIBUTIONS
- HEPATITIS “B” VACCINATION at no cost
- 24-HOUR AVAILABILITY
- REFERRAL BONUSES
- WORKERS’S COMPENSATION
- PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Visit patients in their homes for one-on-one visits
- Complete initial and ongoing assessments to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health patients
- Assess patients’ conditions and chart observations, and perform evaluation tasks including vital signs and medication review
- Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s physician
- Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures, and make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the patient’s quality of life
- Provide effective communication to patients/clients, their family members, team members, and other health care professionals
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor’s School of Nursing, or vocational nursing
- Current state license as an RN
- Proof of current CPR certification
- Compassionate, friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally
First Choice Home Health of Ohio - Toledo
HealthcareView all jobs at First Choice Home Health of Ohio - Toledo